Make this the year of radical self-care and self-love with a skincare routine designed just for you, by our team of experts. Nothing says “thriving” more than glowing, healthy skin. And no matter your age, it’s the perfect time to start a skincare routine.
Often, our new year’s resolutions are focused on fitness or weight loss or healthy eating – which are all great goals! But with those goals, we often overlook caring for our best asset — our skin. With a little help from our Ann Arbor medical spa team, we believe that prioritizing skincare self-care is a very achievable and rewarding goal.
Whether you call it a resolution, an intention, a new routine, or turning over a new leaf, now’s the time to commit to prioritizing a healthy skincare routine.
Declare it the year of skincare
In our upcoming blog series, Skincare Self-Care: Navigating the Ages, we’ll share expert advice and treatment recommendations for loving your skin and treating it well. From establishing a solid foundation in your 20s to embracing the wisdom of your 60s and beyond, our knowledgeable and highly trained team of aestheticians, injectors, and doctors will guide you through every stage of life.
To really elevate your skincare journey, we recommend visiting one of our talented aestheticians – all qualified skincare specialists – for a FREE skincare consultation.
Quick links to our blog series Skincare Self-Care: Navigating the Ages
|Unlock Radiance: Your Guide to Skincare in Your 20s
|Thriving Skin: Elevating Your 30s Skincare Journey with Expert Guidance
|Age with Grace: Caring for Your Skin in Your 40s
What does a FREE skincare consultation include?
Skincare consultations at the Center for Plastic Surgery Ann Arbor are always free. You get all the wisdom from our aestheticians at zero cost to you. During your consultation you can expect the following:
- You’ll meet 1-on-1 with a skincare specialist to discuss your skincare challenges and goals.
- Your aesthetician will explain different med spa treatments and which ones may be beneficial for you.
- Your aesthetician will craft a customized plan to help you achieve your goals. Your plan will include:
- Skincare product recommendations to cleanse, moisturize, protect, exfoliate, and repair your skin
- A year-long skincare treatment plan with milestone dates to help you track when you should get different med spa treatments. You’ll get a print-out of these recommendations at the end of your appointment.
- If needed, referrals to our doctors for any issues that may require a surgical solution (Tip: the benefit of visiting a medspa combined with a plastic surgery practice is that we won’t sell you medspa treatments unless we think they can fix your problem. Sometimes, surgery is necessary to reach your goal. If we think that’s true of your circumstance, we’ll do the right thing and refer you to our surgeons.)
At the end of your consultation, you’ll have the option to book any or all of the recommended treatments that your aesthetician recommended.
Now Extended!! Until the end of
February March 2024, receive 10% off any med spa treatments you book during your skincare consultation to occur in the following 6 months.*
*Conditions apply. 10% discount cannot be applied to packages, which are already discounted. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. To receive this offer, appointments for future treatments must be made during your skincare consultation.